Wecome to the Heart Hospital of Austin
Heart Hospital of Austin, located at 3801 North Lamar Boulevard, is part of St. David’s HealthCare. St. David’s HealthCare is one of the largest health systems in Texas and was recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2014, the nation’s highest presidential honor for performance excellence through innovation, improvement and visionary leadership.
Heart Hospital of Austin —home to one of the largest non-academic cardiovascular research programs in the world—is a 58- bed hospital with a comprehensive 24-hour emergency department, an advanced Executive Wellness Program, five operating rooms (ORs), including two hybrid ORs, three catheterization labs and two electrophysiology labs. It is one of the highest performing cardiovascular facilities in the nation, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Awards & Accolades
- One of only three hospitals in the nation to receive Healthgrades’ “Triple Crown” - 2018 America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award, 2018 Patient Safety Excellence Award, and the 2018 Outstanding Patient Experience Award
- Healthgrades 2018 America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award
- Truven Health Analytics│IBM Watson Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital- 10 time recipient
- Truven Health Analytics│IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospital in the Nation – 4 consecutive years
- Healthgrades America’s 100 Best Hospitals’ Award – 4 consecutive years
- Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence– 7 consecutive years
- CMS Five-Star Rating for Overall Hospital Quality- 2 consecutive years
Click here to learn more about the Heart Hospital of Austin